I am so excited! This is one of my most favourite times of year – pretty sure everyone knows that by now (lol…cringe).
So Blogger/Youtuber ‘Simply Kenna’ created this Halloween Tag & I thought i’d carry it on by completing it & tagging anyone reading to complete it yourself & leave your answers in the comment box below…
Have the best Halloween babes!
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
It’s not particularly Horror but I adore the theme to Harry Potter. It makes me feel SO nostalgic & reminds me of Autumn & Halloween – as geeky as it sounds, that scene from The Chamber of Secrets on Halloween when the Great Hall is full of floating candles & pumpkins is just THE best!
Also any music from Practical Magic or Hocus Pocus – the BEST Halloween films EVER!
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building
Lets not lie, I wouldn’t be in either – ha! I love a scare but I couldn’t go alone. Probably a child or an old woman…or just a presence.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Absolutely not. Joking aside I can’t really talk about that stuff. My mum did it & it just is so dangerous it’s not even funny. Not many things genuinely fill me with terror, but this topic, along with exorcism & demons, really do. It’s just too close to home for me.
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
Has to be the witches from Hocus Pocus!
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Earlier this year I experienced Sleep Paralysis. It honestly was one of the most terrifying things to of ever happened to me. My body was asleep but my eyes were open & I was awake & conscious. I remember feeling an overwhelming presence that someone was in the room & I had to get away but I couldn’t move. I researched into this after as I was too scared to go to bed & sleep again. I realised it was not as uncommon as I expected & not only a few family members but many celebrities have experienced it too, including Kendall Jenner who spoke openly about it on KUWTK. After researching into it, there are beliefs that it is to do with demons & an entity. All i’ll say is – look it up. It was one of the most awful experiences of my life.
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
I don’t think I could do it alone.
7. Are you superstitious?
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
No, if I’m honest I don’t, BUT, I have heard things before & more frequently felt a presence & a very bizarre feeling that I am not alone & have ‘company’.
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
It isn’t an Urban Legend but a true story regarding a girl named Emily Rose who went through a gruelling exorcism after being suspected of being possessed by demons. Sadly she died & her case went to trial to include the Priest who held the exorcisms. This was made into a film, ‘The Exorcism of Emily Rose’, which absolutely terrified me when I first saw it. You can view the case story here
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers – 100%
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
I don’t really know. Maybe after death there is a separate dimension in terms of body & spirit, but I believe only to that extent.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
Haha! Yes out of mud, leaves & garden when I was at primary school & pretending I was the real life Hermione Granger!
13. Do you get scared easily?
I jump easily but don’t necessarily scare easily.
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Yes when I was at junior school in the girls bathrooms with 2 of my friends.
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
Yes I do.
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
One of the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus.
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Yes. I don’t find them frightening at all. Just a little creepy/morbid.
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Fire! Some huge massive blow torch.
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I’d like to say the smart one. Maybe that is too optimistic…LOL!
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
YES! Or Charlie needs to cuddle me like a child until I feel safe (& god forbid he falls asleep before me!)
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I yell & I cover my eyes. It makes everything so much more bearable if you are viewing through a tiny gap in your hands – I have no clue why!
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
26. Favourite scary book?
I have not really read many horrors. I was 11 when I first read Harry Potter & that did scare me at points though.
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
A witch. Classic
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I’m sadly not! Last year I was Little Red Riding Hood – with amazing face make up (a slashed open face & a blind eye!) Sadly this year, we are super busy with important ‘stuff’ which I can reveal soon, so Halloween is going to be a quiet one!
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Black Cat EVERYDAY! I already have 2 – I’m practically a witch…
Have a fab Halloween huns!
Lifestyle autumn bblog bblogger bblogging beauty blog blog blogger blogging fall fall fashion fall style halloween halloween 2017 halloween costume halloween make up halloween style halloween tag happy halloween life me personal simply kenna tag tags the halloween tag youtube
<p>Blogger, Jewellery Designer, Artist, Dancer, Model, Candle Addict & Animal Lover</p>